ZTW 212 – ND 120 bar – data sheet
PDF-document [1.77 MB]
Suitable mounting parts
PDF-Dokument [775.3 KB]
ZTW 212 – Standard hydraulic cylinders – Nominal pressure 120 bar (12 MPa)
Good to know: Here we have further developed the ZT 212 double-acting telescopic cylinder series in response to increased customer demand.
- with a stroke length of up to 5000 mm, in 2- or 3- stage versions (available with more stages on request).
- integrated displacement transducer, completely enclosed, sealed off (IP69K)
- internally installed, pressure-resistant wire-actuated encoder for recording the displacement of the piston rod
- reliable, absolute encoding of the stroke at every stage
- for repeat accuracies of 0.2 mm.
- for analog values, CANopen and redundant measurement
- Plug connector as connection interface
|Nominal pressure:||120 bar (12 MPa)|
|Static test pressure:||180 bar (18 MPa)|
|Piston diameter:||63 – 140 mm (others possible on request)|
|Temperature range||-20 °C … +80 °C (through hydraulic fluid)|
|Viscosity range:||(10 … 600) 10-6 m²/s|
|Lifting speed:||0 – 0,5 m/s|
|Operating medium:||Mineral oil according to DIN 51524, HFD fluids|