Theory isn’t enough?
So here’s a constructive suggestion from us:
Join the team!
Get in the flow. Fluid technology is our field. We offer jobs for trainees and interns. One thing’s for sure: You’re not going to sink here. We support you as you start your career, we are a strong team with a family spirit and appreciate people who want to get ahead rather than just drifting along. How about you?
Education and training
– Lower secondary school or secondary school leaving certificate
– Good mathematical foundation
– Manual skills
– Spatial imagination
– Technical understanding
– Independent work
Skills / Interests
– Interest in technical interrelationships
– Ability to work in a team
– Care and perseverance
– Basic vocational training in manual and mechanical
– Materials processing and joining technology
– Manufacturing of steel and non-ferrous metal components
– Assembling components into assemblies
– Testing assemblies
– CNC technology
– Setting up and testing pneumatic circuits
Are you a high school or secondary school student and would like to know what an industrial mechanic does? You have no idea what to expect from us? Then do an internship (from 1 week). You have the opportunity to work at the heart of our team , in continuous contact with experienced skilled workers and our apprentices. Sound good?
Then apply now!
Get in the flow.
Unsolicited applications are always welcome!